Digital Online Marketing Manager
Here at SumUp we are proud of our amazing and challenging work environment, our multinational teams, the enthusiasm and passion that everyone brings to the table. Why? Because we do things differently. With more than 1500 enthusiastic employees from more than 30 nations around the globe, we all come together to offer our merchants the best product and service. If you’re looking for a chance to participate and contribute your ideas, this is the right place for you.
We are inspired by a dream: payments should be easy, intuitive and affordable to empower small merchants all over the world. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. We are well on our way, as small businesses in over 33 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
SumUp is growing fast in the US and thus SumUp’s Marketing team is looking for a new Digital Online Marketing Manager for our office in Boulder, CO. In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Performance Marketing to develop and execute the marketing plan for paid media channels such as Facebook, Google, and Amazon, while driving measurable results across all performance marketing channels. You will conduct both qualitative and quantitative data analysis to offer on-going recommendations on how to optimize the customer journey and increase conversion along our complex funnel. We are looking for a team player with a strong aptitude for discovering solutions and the ability to break down complex issues into simplified and manageable parts. This role reports to the Head of Performance Marketing as well as works closely with our international marketing team. If you believe you are the right fit for our expanding team, we would love to have you apply.
What you will do?
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for paid media channels
- Analyze and Optimize campaigns across different channels and deliver measurable results
- Co-own and execute marketing initiatives for SumUp
- Support marketing activities across a cross-functional marketing pipeline.
- Leverage statistical data analysis models to continuously identify opportunities for optimizing the customer journey, improving the customer experience, and driving conversions
- Develop and run ad hoc reports and analysis to answer business questions when needed
- Analyze data to monitor marketing effectiveness and opportunities across a range of KPIs
- Show a strong focus on ROI tracking and monitoring, constantly identifying campaign ROI opportunities
What you should offer?
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to make data-driven decisions and share meaningful metrics.
- Quick learner in a complex and technically-minded environment.
- Execution focused and goal oriented, with excellent project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and quickly execute high quality work.
- Proactive, with the ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Self-motivated, energetic and agile with the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Engineering or a related field required.
- Min. 1-2 year of online marketing experience with a focus on generating ROI driven results
- Previous advertising experience with Google, Facebook or Amazon a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CRMs, and personalization platforms a plus.
- Previous experience with Tableau and SQL a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO preferred.
What you will love about SumUp?
- An exciting and highly motivated working environment
- Prime office location on Pearl Street (Downtown Boulder)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plans
- Immediate PTO available upon hire
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- Fun: weekly team events and SumUp US milestone celebrations
- Free rotating beer selection, fruits, and organic snacks
- Free Bus Pass and discounted Gym Memberships
- 1 Powder/Outdoor day - this is why we live in Boulder, right?
Who are we?
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe, South America and strongly growing in the US. We started out 8 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone and entered the US market about two years ago. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So, our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we put them first. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. So, if you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them.
Do you want to join? We’re looking forward to your application!