Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Digital Marketing Manager provides a holistic, buyer/customer/user journey-based, and orchestrated view of digital strategy across multiple marketing-led initiatives to achieve campaign goals. S/he provides leadership and expert guidance to internal teams by supporting multi-channel campaigns encompassing content strategy, monitoring online communities, uncovering insights, and analyzing metrics while effectively educating them on all of the above.
There are 3 primary areas of responsibility:
- Digital marketing strategy & channel integration
- Analytics, insights and market intelligence
- Digital production, optimization, and testing
Digital Marketing Strategy & Channel Integration:
- Advise cross-functional teams on digital marketing best practices and provide subject matter expertise with respect to creating and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies using digital tools and tactics
- Identify ways to leverage and optimize current technologies and 3rd party capabilities to achieve defined objectives
- Lead brainstorm sessions to stimulate new and innovative approaches to marketing challenges based on customer insights, trends and data
- Contribute to marketing plan and budget development for campaign teams
- Establish process flows and governance and reporting around digital acquisition, retention, and nurture programs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to maximize content performance and drive optimization of digital channels, ensure brand consistency, localization, analytics, and measurement are including in roadmaps and governance.
Analytics, Insights and Market Intelligence:
- Establish and track ongoing metrics, including campaign/program effectiveness, user engagement, social attribution and competitive success
- Develop customized data-driven updates and recommendations for marketing partners
- Utilize functionality within social and digital management tools to highlight key activity, new opportunities, trends and engagements amongst key audiences
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal, qualitative and quantitative data into recommendations for global demand teams
- Identify and track activity amongst industry influencers across prospective buyers, specialist communities, and user groups
- Constantly monitor digital category-specific landscapes and trends and their respective impact on marketing programs
- Report on both macro and micro forces that affect tactical budgets and strategic direction and apply this knowledge to digital marketing strategies.
Digital Production, Optimization & Testing:
- Familiar with content management systems and template-based page builders (eg., Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Wordpress), marketing automation tools (eg., Marketo, Eloqua), and wireframing tools to create page templates, digital journey flows, campaign landing pages etc.
- Experienced with multivariate or A/B testing to drive maximum conversion in a test-learn-iterate-optimize framework
- Ability to collaborate closely across marketing functions to create campaign/lead generation assets that are put in market in 1-2 week production cycles
- As a member of the digital lab, s/he will work cross-functionally in an agile scrum team environment to ensure that multi-channel digital marketing initiatives are working in concert with CA’s owned digital properties (web, mobile, thought leadership, blogs, etc.) to ensure optimal results.
Competencies/Skills and Experience required to be successful in role:
- 7 to 10 years in roles of increasing responsibility in digital marketing, 5+ years of digital strategy, with proven hands-on experience and expertise in digital go-to-market strategies, Web design & production, digital media and analytics
- More than 3 years of experience with B2B or B2C social media
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy
- Strong experience developing high-yield digital inbound strategies from search engine marketing to social media
- Ability to define and socialize digital strategies that extend across business and geographic, and target audience segments
- Customer-focused marketing expert who understands how to implement digital plans that drive deeper engagement and positive user experiences across multiple platforms and formats
- Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
- Understanding of web content management, social media, marketing automation, digital media and search engine optimization platforms
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and usability testing. Knowledge of website UI/UX best practices, search engine optimization and marketing, social media best practices, URL architecting, email marketing, and content strategy.
- Strong project management, analytical and strategic planning skills
- Ability to adjust to new, changing or ambiguous situations and changing priorities within the business and the marketplace
- Strong research skills and ability to translate research and testing outcomes into a solid presentation;
- Ability to work and excel in a highly matrixed organization
- Hands-on proficiency with SEO, Adobe Analytics, and social platforms (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sysomos, etc.)
- Ability to be located in Boulder, CO office.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.