Corporate Marketing Specialist
JOIN THE FRONTSTEPS FAMILY
There are 69 million Americans who live in common interest communities and the FRONTSTEPS team is building powerful solutions to impact these residents and their community leaders. We believe that each member of the FRONTSTEPS family contributes to our end goal: helping our customers, and their communities, become safe, informed, and efficient. FRONTSTEPS was recently ranked in the top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. Join our team and you'll quickly find out why.
Are you a talented creator who can produce various types of content and leverage marketing to pull in new customers to the FRONTSTEPS family? We’re are looking for a new Corporate Marketing Specialist to assist in executing marketing campaigns and build a library of digital assets. You will play an integral part in brand messaging and improving brand awareness.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by creating and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Maintain promotional materials by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Maintain your own industry knowledge through educational opportunities and trade publications.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing web-specific content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (SlideShare, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with others and liaising with external groups and vendors.
- 2 – 3 years experience with B2B marketing.