Content Marketing Specialist
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on telling our story effectively on our website, through our content marketing, and learning the best way to persuade potential customers to take action.
As part of our marketing team, our Content Marketing Specialist will work closely with our Senior Copywriter and the organization at large under supervision of the Director of Brand and Content. You’ll plan, create, and analyze digital content that attracts new owners and guests while reinforcing our brand in a clear and compelling way. You should be comfortable brainstorming new creative ideas, writing clean and clever copy, and analyzing the results of website updates, new and refreshed blog posts, and lead generation efforts.
Beyond professional writing skills, you should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker and tireless tinkerer, focused on writing, testing, and rewriting to learn the best possible messages and content for our audiences. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
- Execute content marketing projects and tasks to brand standards, audience segmentation, and/or creative direction (including but not limited to website and landing page content, blog posts, long-form content, database emails, newsletters, and more)
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real marketing results (traffic, engagement, lead generation and conversion, etc.)
- Work closely with our digital and product teams and partners to improve the performance of our existing web experiences while planning and executing content for our upcoming website redesign
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to create new content opportunities, gather information, evaluate submissions, adjust content marketing plan, and execute
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Master and stay current on digital developments that influence writing (e.g., best practices for SEO, blog performance, digital lead generation, etc.)
- Provide copywriting support and content recommendations to the marketing team overall as needed
- 3-5 years of professional experience in content marketing and writing
- Mastery of digital content best practices, including measurement and analysis
- Experience mapping and writing content for web experiences
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapid pace of change
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Degree in English, Communications, Digital Marketing or a related field with emphasis on digital content
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- UX/UI experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of front-end web languages and/or CMS a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.