Content Marketing Specialist
Make an impact and love what you do! Headquartered in the heart of downtown Denver, Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
This role will assist with the launch and support of multiple technical products. You'll act as the voice of the customer to continue to transform our marketing messages in ways that help our customers adapt to a quickly changing technology market.
You'll work closely with various internal teams and with your internal marketing partners. You'll assist with the definition of the product positioning, market and sales enablement plans. You'll help define the role that digital marketing plays in product awareness, trial and demand generation. You'll help test and optimize new ways to engage customers. And you'll use insights and analytics to make decisions on where to invest and how to evolve programs.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
• 1-2 years of experience in a relevant B2B or B2C digital or product marketing discipline.
• Demonstrated success launching new products to market and partnering with a sales organization.
• Strong communication with talent to simplify complex messages to easy to understand stories.
• Experience with A/B testing data measurement and analytics tools.
• Detailed oriented and sets high threshold for quality.
• Self-motivated with drive and determination to succeed.
• A team player – prepared to do what it takes to meet the goals of the team.
• Experience managing marketing agencies and outside partners.