Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As theContent Marketing Manager, you will provide relevant and useful content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience of company clients and prospects.
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside internal partners to develop a content marketing strategy and editorial plan that aligns with and supports business objectives.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns as well as identify and develop audience-specific content.
- Develop and monitor editorial governance standards for brand voice, style, and tone; craft, edit, and proofread content before delivery.
- Oversee the editorial calendar and content development projects.
- Provide direction and feedback to designers, writers, and third-party business partners.
- Manage digital content hubs, social media channels, and email / newsletter distributions.
- Organize content to align with search engine optimization, content categorization and structure, and distribution best practices.
- Refresh and/or add new content to improve channel engagement.
- Track content marketing initiatives with a focus on traffic, engagement, and lead generation.
- Communicate program approaches and results to partners, including executives; gather feedback from external and internal partners
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in content marketing, content development, and content distribution
- Proficiency in multi-channel marketing platforms, search engine optimization, and project management
- Ability to analyze content marketing performance data and develop recommendations and improvements to marketing programs
- Ability to develop and edit audience-specific information and content
- Ability to set priorities and manage time for yourself and indirect reports to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to adhere to strict design principles and policies and translate ideas into creative products and solutions
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!