Associate Marketing Manager, Content & Copy
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? We’re looking for an Associate Marketing Manager - Content & Copy expert to play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to build a world-class marketing ecosystem. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
What you'll do:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communication materials, including emails, push notifications, and social media posts
- Create engaging and SEO-friendly copy for landing pages and blog posts
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from marketing briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Ibotta Care to create new product positioning and ensure voice and tone consistency across all Saver-facing touchpoints
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, english, communications, or a related discipline
- 4+ years professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in strategic direction
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- Email or content marketing experience
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- An analytical approach to creative writing
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.