Associate Engagement Manager
Carbon Black is hiring an Associate Engagement Manager to support our rapidly growing quantity of customer engagements. What’s at the core of this role? The opportunity to help companies achieve a much improved cybersecurity posture for their endpoints and help defend themselves from adversaries looking to do harm.
As the Associate Engagement Manager, you’ll be in charge of managing a regional portfolio of customer implementation projects for Carbon Black’s cybersecurity solutions. Your day-to-day will be focused on project planning, development and tracking deliverables, client relationship management, resource coordination, budget reporting, decision making, and meeting and presentation facilitation to ensure successful customer implementations of Carbon Black’s solutions.
Travel expectation will be up to 10%.
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of 150+ implementation projects and translate customer needs into technical, operational, and organizational solutions and recommendations
- Partner with customer Project Managers and/or Technical Leads to document success criteria, project milestones, action items, and issues
- Foresee risk and implement mitigation strategies to ensure customer issues are resolved with speed and quality
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years field project management consulting experience, managing a large portfolio of active engagements and a passion for customer success
- Strong knowledge of the information technology landscape
- Familiarity with macOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with ITIL, patch management, configuration management, auditing/compliance, malware/forensics, and incident response tools
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of management and configuration of enterprise IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of IT security technologies and best practices
- Experience in using Salesforce, Smartsheets, Clarizen
- PMP Certification
- Cybersecurity experience
- Help desk or ITIL service management