Amazon Campaign Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner, Amazon Seller Consultancy and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Associate
Adtaxi is searching for an experienced Amazon content and sponsored ads fulfillment specialist. We are expanding our Account Management team; this position will be responsible for fulfilling all aspects of our Amazon account management services. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior Amazon content creation and marketing services experience, be data-driven, and have proven success in managing numerous campaigns. As part of our Account Management team, your role will be two-fold: managing product listings and optimizing organic content, and creating and managing paid marketing campaigns including bid management and optimization. Confidence, accountability and an action-oriented approach are keys to success. The Amazon Account Manager will work closely with the Amazon Sales Manager to ensure campaigns are operating at optimal levels and are meeting client objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Develop strategic keyword lists
- Create new paid search campaigns (PPC)
- Proactively make campaign and keyword optimization changes
- Budget management for ads on a monthly basis
- Keyword research and competitor search
- Competitive analysis
- Creative writing for products with or without much information provided
- Content copywriting
- Create campaign reports and detailed performance reporting (paid sales, ACoS, CTR and spend)
- Monitor new trends in Amazon and making recommendations to client-facing staff
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years successfully managing campaigns (Adwords or Amazon).
- Excellent analytical skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within firm deadlines
- Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with PPC and SEO management
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple client accounts
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent grammar
- Copywriting experience
- This is a full-time position based in Denver, CO
- Fun & flexible workplace
- Free on-site gym
- Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
- Full medical, dental, vision, and other benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.