Amazon Account Coordinator
Do you buy so much from Amazon that you want to help brands sell on Amazon?
Are you excited to see what it’s like to manage inventory, sales rank and Amazon advertising for brands in a variety of industries? Do you have that paradoxical blend of analytical thought paired with creative ability? If so, then this might be the job for you!
At Amplio, we’re passionate about building measurable results for our clients on both digital advertising platforms and the Amazon Marketplace using data analytics and deep industry expertise, while throwing in a bit of creativity to spice things up.
Amazon Account Coordinators will work with Amplio’s Amazon Account Managers and Client Strategists to enable clients to grow their Amazon business. This position offers hands-on exposure to the rapidly changing & growing worlds of Amazon, retail, and digital marketing. You will thrive in this position if you are intrinsically motivated and thrive in a self-starter environment.
- Learn about Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central platforms and Fulfilled by Amazon
- Participate in client meetings including note-taking
- Use various tools to document and align work (e.g. Teamwork, Slack etc.)
- Read and create monthly reports and Scope of Works (SOWs) for clients
- Optimize product pages (including QA, adding lifestyle images and catalog cleanup)
- Create SOW audits and optimization audits
- Complete keyword research for clients’ products
- Perform analytics on sales reporting
- Do you have a strong ability to learn?
- Do you thrive in situations with little structure?
- Are you just generally awesome and a fun person to be around?
We could follow the trend of other companies and include a long list of requirements that aren’t really required, but really, we’re just looking for remarkable individuals who are looking for a company like ours.
This is an entry level role so just tell us why you’re awesome.
Obviously, selling on Amazon or performing a digital marketing campaign is a huge asset, but if not did you start a company in college? Do you love analytics and got your Google AdWords certification (psst…it’s free)? Did you read 8 million books on digital marketing and know this is your passion?
These are the types of candidates and employees we love.
This role does require some excel proficiency. We will send an excel training document with an assessment to ensure you have that analytical ability necessary for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.