Account Coordinator, Demand Operations
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is seeking an Account Coordinator, Demand Operations for ourSpotX Client Services group. You will partner with our Client Development team to work with Brands, Agencies, DSPs, Trade Desks, DMPS, etc. to traffic, optimize, report and troubleshoot all demand campaigns including direct IO, audience extension and programmatic deals to ensure they are efficiently executed. Utilizing strong analytical skills you will optimize, report and monitor the pacing of campaigns to achieve client KPIs and goals. You will develop in-depth knowledge of each campaign to partner with our extended Demand Operations team to achieve both team and company goals and help provide insights and analysis for campaigns.
Making an immediate impact:
- Traffics all demand campaigns to ensure smooth execution including deal and campaign QA
- Monitors optimization and pacing of campaigns towards client goals and KPIs
- Helps report and analyze data on campaigns to help provide clients with actionable insights
- Identifies campaign opportunities for clients to help grow accounts
- Troubleshoots campaigns and works on any delivery issues
- Identifies opportunities to monetize strategic SpotX publishers
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising a plus
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional business relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Game room with foosball and ping pong
- Benefits such as medical, dental and 401(k)