Management Training Program Course Instructor
We’re pioneering education as a benefit and looking for Contract Instructors to join our talent pool in order to teach Guild Education courses. Contractors will work remotely approximately 10-15 hours a week during an active course period. We encourage you to review the specifics below and submit your resume along with responses to our questions.
Management Training Program (MTP): This is our management bootcamp with an emphasis on practical skills that help individuals navigate the complex and variable scenarios they’ll encounter on the job. Throughout the course of this program, students develop their practical expertise and skills through an interactive and collaborative learning experience. Our goal is for them to take what they learn in the course and quickly and effectively apply it in their roles as they work to advance their careers.
As a Guild Education Contract Instructor, you:
- Believe that all students can learn and grow and that education opens doors for those who choose to pursue it
- Create meaningful engagement with the content for diverse groups of students, which may mean adapting content to different learning styles and skill-levels
- Form real connections with students so that you can coach and provide feedback, encourage participation and address concerns or issues throughout a course
- Evaluate students’ work - our instructors must grade objectively, highlight exemplar work or provide clear guidance on areas for improvement
- Deliver content via an online platform while still maintaining the most important elements an engaging learning experience - you’ll need to be an expert facilitator who can create interaction whether via role plays or other tactics to support learning
- Work with your Guild contact to effectively fulfill the requirements of the contract
We’ll prioritize the following qualifications while reviewing applications:
- A Master's Degree is required for Guild Instructors, ideally in Education, Business or a similar relevant path for the content we deliver
- Work experience that complements your education - this may vary from teaching experience in a school system (high-school) or university setting to roles in learning and development in a corporate setting
Guild Education believes that a diverse and inclusive team will contribute toward our ability to achieve our mission and will dedicate intentional effort to building a team that reflects that belief.