SurveyGizmo, located in Boulder, Colorado is an enterprise level survey platform for customer experience, product, and market research. By combining flexible, intuitive software as a service (SaaS) with a friendly, easily managed user interface, we help customers capture and analyze the right data at the right time and visualize it in a manner that helps them take action to grow their business. We’re growing fast and need some dedicated professionals to join us – are you in?
The primary responsibility of the Paralegal will be to assist the in-house attorney with customer and vendor contracts, legal compliance, and general legal department operations. This includes responsibility for maintaining the company’s contracts and other files, assisting with the contracting process, including contract execution and tracking, preparing draft contracts, filing, and providing other assistance as needed.
The Paralegal position reports to the Contracts Manager and will not have direct reports.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Support customer and vendor transactions, including contract review, document preparation, and facilitation of signatures for vendor deals
- Organize and maintain legal documents in paper and/or digital format as required
- Provide administrative support as required, including document filing, recordkeeping, compilation of spreadsheets/data
- Respond to internal queries from sales and other departments as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years’ experience working in a corporate, government, or law firm environment
- SaaS, Cloud, or tech industry experience preferred
- Must have strong PC skills with Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Excel), be proficient in DocuSign, and Adobe Acrobat, as well as the ability to learn and use other computer systems and databases as required
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and flexibility in handling multiple tasks, often under time constraints
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of legal matters with minimum supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced office environment.
- Capable of effectively organizing and prioritizing work in a timely manner
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with individuals at various levels within the organization, including high level executives
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact