We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Negotiating, writing and executing software license agreements and supplier contracts for full service Saas Company offering Cloud platform, Professional Services and Hardware.
- Overseeing all aspects of negotiating and enforcing Customer contracts.
- Identifying, protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights across all disciplines.
- Analyzing data security and cyber security requirements.
- Meeting with product teams to advise on current and future products and potential legal issues, and.
- Collaborating with key business partners, legal team members, outside counsel and others as necessary to gather facts and information, assess legal risks, and provide advice on various business initiatives.
Requirements for Success:
- Graduated from an accredited law school
- 1-2 years of experience gained in law firm, clerkship and/or in-house position
- Interest in technology, intellectual property and software licensing
- Willingness to take on a broad range of responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization and collaborate among teams
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Helpful for Success:
- Experience in product and technology
- Experience with data security and potential risks
- Experience with sales, customer relations, and licensing of software products
Four Winds Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your application at: http://www.fourwindsinteractive.com/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status