Director, Contracts Attorney
Job Title: Director, Contracts Attorney
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Director
Director, Contracts Attorney
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Xactly is seeking a Director, Contracts Attorney to lead the corporate Legal department in our growing Denver, CO office. This person will manage various functions within the department in support of the company's business and negotiate a variety of business and technology agreements. Candidates should have experience working in a corporate legal or contracts department and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting internal business clients, as well as dealing with vendors and customers.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with the excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Lead a team of attorneys to support the business in key legal areas.
- Negotiate contracts for the business including software subscription, SaaS subscription, reseller, OEM, professional services, statements of work, vendor contracts, leases, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Resolve critical issues with employees/leaders around the company finding the right balance for business and legal risks
- Support other legal matters coordinating with outside counsel as needed.
- Analyze contract terms against industry best practices and company policy, then advise the business unit of the risks and foster mitigating those risks to achieve business objectives.
- Work with senior management to draft contract terms and conditions which would achieve company objectives.
- Law degree
- 10+ years of experience in software license and/or SaaS contracts, consulting and non-disclosure agreements
- Familiarity with contract life cycle from pre-to-post award
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer OpportunitiesEnd of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.