Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What you'll do:
SambaSafety is seeking a Contract Administrator who will be focused on negotiating SaaS contracts to win new business and renew existing revenue streams. This position serves as a liaison between the sales team, executive leadership, legal, and financial reports to the Manager of Contract Administration, and is responsible for all stages of the contract lifecycle. A strong candidate will also have experience in SalesForce CRM, revenue reporting, online signature, and document management systems. The Contract Administrator is responsible for reviewing signed agreements, triaging all requests for redlines, negotiating and drafting contract language, maintaining the teamwork queue, administering DocuSign templates, and enforcing the company’s contract process.1-3 years’ experience in Contract Admin, Procurement, Business Analytics, or System Admin role.
- Strong understanding of SaaS software licensing and common contract negotiation issues.
- Ability to negotiate redlines on standard contracts with limited supervision.
- Independent decision-making aptitude in finance and risk allocation terms, strong abilities to analyze risks and consult with appropriate teams.
- Ability to modify existing templates, implement new DocuSign templates, and take full ownership of DocuSign workflow.
- Experience in contract and compliance review after signature, to ensure clean handoff to customer implementation teams.
- Ability to run SalesForce reporting on closed opportunities, analyze contracts for compliance, and flag non-standard terms for finance review.
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree and at least 3+ years of experience as a Contract or Procurement manager, negotiating or administering SaaS agreements on the sell side of the business.
- Competency in MS Office, PDF Editing, and various online collaboration tools.
- Strong experience in DocuSign, and SalesForce or similar CRM software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Adapts easily in a fast-paced environment.
- Works efficiently, independently and with minimal supervision.
- Onsite employee in the Denver Tech Center, with limited travel and remote work possible.
- Works effectively with the Sales team, senior management, attorneys, and opposing counsel.