- 5+ years combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- Law Degree from a reputable institution, and license to practice in one of 50 U.S. States.
- Significant negotiation, drafting and communication skills with the ability to supporting sales departments and managing enterprise sales deals.
- Ability to lead diverse teams through complex negotiations, keeping all tasks organized and stakeholders clearly informed of deliverables and timelines.
- Comfort with handling topics such as revenue recognition, data privacy, and security in the commercial contract context.
- Ability to understand business objectives and think creatively and outside-the-box to find resolutions to achieve requirements of all parties.
- Highly responsive with a service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to give succinct, commercially driven legal advice.
- Works well autonomously and in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Maintains a ‘Growth Mindset’: every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Contract drafting, negotiation, and advisory responsibilities for Zoom’s products across Zoom’s global sales organization.
- Provide legal and strategic business advise to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes.
- Commercial transaction support for other departments as required.
- Trusted advisor and business partner across the company by providing counsel and guidance for accomplishing Zoom's overall business objectives