Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful.
We are looking for a mission-driven Sourcing Intern to help us identify and engage candidates for our Engineering, Product, and Design organizations. People are the foundation of Gusto, we strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in recruiting. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping us build a diverse and inclusive team which is key to our growth and success as a company.
This is an internship position based in Denver, Colorado.
At Gusto you will:
- Work with hiring managers and recruiters to deeply understand their teams as well as technical requirements for any role for which we’re hunting talent.
- Strategize different ways of reaching out to external talent, always providing an engaging and exciting first-touch experience for our prospects.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn, boolean, and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and represent Gusto as the front-line touchpoint for candidates who express interest in joining our team.
- Track pipeline activity and keep our recruiting funnel filled with exceptional candidates.
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews, maximizing candidate experience and paying extreme attention to detail.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Enthusiasm for recruiting and/or HR-related work
- Organized and detail-oriented; you maintain accurate documentation about your work and report effectively to both peers and managers
- Clear & concise communicator
- Strong knowledge of the employment landscape in technology, especially in our markets of San Francisco, CA and Denver, CO.
- Proficient with Google Apps, especially Gmail and Google Calendar
- Some experience with LinkedIn is helpful
- Some experience with an ATS is helpful (extra points for Greenhouse!)
- Experience working in a face-paced environment -- you enjoy taking on challenges to make the business successful
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.