Software Support Intern (Summer of 2019)
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a motivated, high energy, analytical thinker to join our Customer Services department. Our Customer Services Intern will gain full exposure to Billtrust products, processes, and workflow you will be tasked with, but not limited to, the following:
- Focusing on a data analysis project to assist in defining a revised permanent bill routing solution for our Product team.
- Ad-hoc data mining and reporting requests from ours Salesforce CRM.
- Leading the movement of client support documentation from our repository to our new web based format.
- Participating various active efficiency/improvement initiatives.
What you'll bring to the team
- Passion to work in a fast passed, technology environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to participate in the internship for 3 months
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in a Business or Technology related field
How you'll grow:
- Connect to a network of peers as equally motived as you
- Learn directly from experts in your field
- Carry-out interesting, hands-on tasks
What you'll get
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.