Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2019
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are looking for top performing students with a passion for security and developing high quality software to join our internship program. Our opportunities all offer someone the chance to make an impact on the most innovative security analytics products in the market. You’ll be able to work on small agile teams and broaden your skill set by working with modern technology alongside some of the smartest engineers in the area. The engineers at LogRhythm have the latitude to make an impact in a space that is solving serious real world problems. We have all those cultural nuggets that you’ll find at a growing tech company, but our environment naturally steers towards high performers that relish the opportunity to collaborate with great engineers committed to developing a progressive product.
- Gain hands on experience solving complex problems in the security space
- Get exposure to different technology stacks and tools
- Work in an agile environment with small teams focused on quick delivery
- Be given an opportunity bring your knowledge and experience to bear to solve real software demands
- A Junior or Sophomore majoring in Computer Science or related field
- A strong understanding of Object Oriented Development and Design
- Basic SQL skills
- Good communication and self-organization skills
- The ability to collaborate with an interactive team to design and develop software solutions
- Programming experience on Windows or Linux: experience with both is a plus
- Exposure to software security is a big plus
- Local candidates will be given priority
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.