Sales and Marketing Intern
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
We are looking for an intern to join our Sales Enablement team at our headquarters in Boulder, CO. In this role you will support our Sales Enablement team to drive learning land productivity across the sales organization. You will provide tools for success through trainings, internal resources, events, and more. This is an opportunity to gain hands on business experience that you will be able to apply immediately toward a lucrative career in hi-tech.
- Assist with assembling and finalizing sales enablement resources (cheat sheets, playbooks, videos, etc.) for our Sales Team and Partner Community
- Aid team in keeping content organized and up-to-date, updating internal repositories and wikis as needed
- Play an active role in the education and training on Sales Enablement tools
- Assist with creating, proofing and deploying internal communications to our Global Sales team (via weekly emails, bi-weekly all-hands meetings, etc.)
- Support planning and execution of corporate events with and for our Sales Team, Partner Community and Customers
- Help project owners mobilize cross-functional teams to tackle key strategic initiatives
- Highly self-motivated
- A Junior or Sophomore majoring in business, marketing, or communications
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technical concepts
- Organizational skills to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively as a member of a team -- under pressure and within tight deadlines with a keen attention to detail
- Local candidates will be given priority
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.