.Net Engineer Internship
Key Areas of Responsibilities/Recruitments:
- Must possess a desire to learn, a drive to improve and a natural curiosity about how things work and why things are done in a certain way.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot software solutions for new and existing products.
- Test product offerings prior to going to market.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to pass along important information and to ensure the design and implementation details conform to client specified guidelines.
- Demonstrable technical problem solving skills. Testing experience is a plus.
- Document and process defect, resolution, and workaround records. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Requires a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellent customer service and teamwork, and the ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical levels
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Ability to work full-time out of our Denver Office from June- August
As part of the Ascendon internship program candidates will develop, test and debug C# code in an agile environment. You will work closely with senior team members to gain hands on experience in modern software development techniques and methodologies. The program will offer you the opportunity to work in several areas of the Ascendon product in support of 2018 strategic initiatives and gain exposure to and experience in front end, back end and SQL Server and ElasticSearch development while creating specflow in an Acceptance Test Driven Development environment.