Marketing Operations Intern
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how teams work and learn in meeting spaces of all sizes. Mersive offers a collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment including a stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are seeking a college student who has recently graduated or actively enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s Program for our Paid Internship role, Marketing Operations Intern. We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced company to learn and grow their knowledge and skills with real world business experience.
Position: Marketing Operations Intern
Paid Internship: $$ / Hour (amount depends on previous experience)
Weekly Requirement: 10-20 hours / week ; min. 2 days a week
Internship Length: 6+ months with a potential extension through the next school year or after graduation
- Translate complex information into concise, readable, unambiguous language with the use of graphics
- Translate requirements into functional specifications and/or process diagrams
- Extract, aggregate, and normalize data from various sources
- Create basic ad hoc and regularized reports
- Assist in cleaning, formatting and importing data
- Pull and update data / dashboards
- Create and format contact forms on corporate and international websites
- Work on marketing automation tool for data integrity pushed to our CRM
- Support Field Marketing Team on registrant and attendee lists uploads
- Assist digital team on various initiatives, such as advertising, social media, blog posts, SEO and account based marketing (ABM) advertisements
- Current student or grad/undergrad within business and/or analytics discipline
- Ability to listen, synthesize, and write accurate, concise requirements
- Demonstrate flexibility and versatility and capability to adapt to different roles and working styles as called for by the team and project
- Ability to clearly articulate the business context to the internal teams and technical concepts to business audiences
- Enjoys working with numbers
- Hands-on get-it-done attitude. We are looking for a hardworking and committed individual
During your internship, you will gain experience in:
- Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Applications, and various digital marketing tools..
- Measuring performance and attributing marketing efforts through the buyer’s journey
- Cross-functional collaboration with different teams at Mersive
- B2B Enterprise Marketing and Sales
This is an in-house position and you will be required to work from our downtown Denver office a minimum of 2 days a week. Internship has the potential to turn into a full-time position.