As Convercent’s Marketing Intern, you will assist the Marketing team with various projects across all practice areas, including design, content, operations, demand generation, and events. Most tasks are parts of high-visibility projects that have attributable impact to pipeline and revenue for the business. This position is designed to provide widespread experience spanning the entire Marketing department and other teams we collaborate with. Upon completion of the internship, you will present on your successes and impact to the business to the team and external stakeholders. This role sits in our Denver, CO office, working 20-30 hours per week, and are very flexible with scheduling. We are looking for our intern to start asap!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and design collateral for our website, print advertisements, trade shows, content pieces, email newsletters, blogs and various social media accounts
- Assist in email outreach campaigns, including building, drafting, and scheduling in Hubspot
- Assist with Salesforce database health and process auditing
- Work with events team on coordinating and executing external and internal events
- Add finishing touches to powerpoint presentations from executives and other teams
- Analyze demand generation metrics and identify data discrepancies, trends and potential opportunities
- Assist in posting on Convercent’s social profiles and tracking engagement
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Desire to learn and contribute to the Marketing organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Polished written and presentation skills
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.