Marketing Intern – Full Time – Summer 2018
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations in 90 countries.
A Fortune 118 company with 18,700 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 200+ interns across North America
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have exciting opportunities for Marketing students. The Marketing Interns assist the marketing team with various tasks such as collateral development, customer satisfaction analysis, sales programs, product development and services programs. The position does require a blend of technical capability with a business-oriented approach.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August; Available start dates: May 21, May 29, June 4, June 11. Earliest end date is August 17)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Understanding of technology
This is a paid internship.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship to work/intern in the U.S.*