Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Legal Intern in Xactly's Denver, Colorado office, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting Xactly’s legal department on various legal and contract related matters and projects.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Review, compile, analyze, compare and interpret customer license agreements.
- Research current contracts for special language on issues like liability, indemnity, warranties.
- Other duties as assigned by the Contracts Director.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours/week Monday through Friday during standard business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm).
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Free Parking
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, & Parties
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.