Internship - IT Helpdesk
IT Helpdesk Internship
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work three times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As an IT Helpdesk Intern in Xactly's Denver office, you will be responsible for working in the IT team, providing excellent internal IT support to Xactly Corporation's global user community.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Primary responsibilities include help-desk telephone and mail support for server, PC, laptop, application, technical and network administration
- Set up, configure and network new PCs, laptops and printers
- Install and configure operating systems, software applications and upgrades using automated install procedures
- Generate, track and close trouble tickets for facilities, PC, laptop, printer, server, application, technical and network support
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct Servers and PC hardware, software and peripherals problems
- Set up and maintenance of user accounts. Handles lockouts, expired passwords and password resets
- Assisting with the Denver move and build out
- Working with the Denver helpdesk to support two buildings
Competencies Gained by End of Internship:
- Business Communication
- Light project management
- How to build a Mac and PC
- Asset management
- Basic computer troubleshooting
- Basic networking
- Basic server administration
- Potentially Workday & Salesforce
- Conference room setup and management
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Free Parking
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.