Internship - Business Intelligence Analytics Intern
Ibotta has an exciting Business Intelligence Summer Internship opportunity for an undergraduate student. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup. Interns will work with our Ibottayltics team and have the opportunity to be exposed to other areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
As an intern, you will:
- work on business intelligence projects that focus on process automation
- Improve efficiencies, and understanding key metrics.
- Write well-tested Python scripts and SQL queries (Hive, Redshift, MySQL) for automating key metrics, debugging and standardizing reporting
- Have the opportunity to interact with department leaders.
Applicable Degrees: Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering
All internships start in mid/late May and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
- Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta you and why you would be a good fit.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.