Intern - Production Coordinator
Please review the job details below.
The Production Coordinator intern monitors the status of imagery acquisition and production processing, provides production feasibility status, generates reports on production volumetric data and provides performance status to internal/external customers as needed. Supports shared tasks from Senior and Lead Production Coordinators for execution and monitoring of production scenarios. Identifies data required for product generation to include commercial imagery source, ground control, elevation data and other sources. Provides interdepartmental interfaces between operations, customer service, sales and marketing for production status and order processing. The Production Coordinator utilizes a combination of proprietary and commercial-off-the-shelf software suites to perform work required.
Evaluation and selection of source material required for imagery based projects
- Report generation on production volumes
- Order and acquisition tracking and troubleshooting
- Development and maintenance of GIS systems related to inventory management
- Production planning and feasibility support for imagery and elevation products
- Performance monitoring and metric creation
- Support cross platform production planning and material selection requirements for projects and products.
- Performs basic order entry processes in support of product fulfillment
- Student currently enrolled in a 4-year or graduate-level university program
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with both technical and non-technical groups
- Independent working skills
- Familiarity with computer programming methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- US Citizenship
- Interest in Geography, Remote Sensing, GIS
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.