Intern - Marketing Operations Intern
Explore a business where nothing stands still. Where your ideas can make a difference. And where you’ll be part of a collaborative, open-minded culture while you contribute to meaningful work. Organizations count on NetApp for cutting-edge ways to store, manage, move and protect their data. Help us meet their needs as you broaden your skills, get exposure to senior leaders and jump start your career.
NetApp is seeking a Marketing Operations Intern to work in our Boulder, CO office. The individual that works on this team will help determine, compare and improve the efficiency of our spend across campaigns across programs and geographic locations.
Activities will include:
• Determine demand gen-specific spend for each Campaign code / Name in our Eloqua campaign hierarchy. This will help us calculate cost pear load at the individual campaign level.
• Collobrate to define the processes/automation to capture spend going forward via campaign request forms and other existing tools.
• Extract/report on spend via Tableaus dashboards and CaliberMind.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Understanding of business analytic platforms.
• Ability to present strategies and drive actions
• Ability to integrate large data sets
• Masters in Business Administration is preferred for this role.
Must be pursuing a Bachelors or MBA degree in Marketing, Business Adminitstration or equivalent degree. You must have atleast 1 semester left in your academic studies graduating in December 2019 or later.