Intern - Internal Audit
Please review the job details below.
The mission of DigitalGlobe’s Internal Audit Department is to provide independent and objective assurance of the Company’s system of internal control and provide consultative activities of its underlying business processes. The IAD is guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the operations of DigitalGlobe. It assists DigitalGlobe in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
Assists the internal audit department’s management in: reviewing administrative policies and procedures and internal financial, accounting, and operating controls to assure compliance with management’s stated objectives; reviewing internal controls to assure that corporate assets are properly safeguarded; assessing the accuracy of external financial reporting, including providing direct assistance to the company’s external auditors in conjunction with their audit of the company’s financial statements; and assessing compliance with governmental and regulatory rules and regulations, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404.
- College student studying Accounting/Finance. Must have completed at least 2 years of study, preferably 3 years.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Excel; Intermediate skills in MS Word; Beginner/Intermediate skills in Visio.
- Resumes/Cover Letters must include:
- Current major/emphasis
- Current Overall and Major GPA
- Expected graduation date
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with a big 4 accounting firm is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are required.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong sense of teamwork is highly desired.
- Ability to multi-task and have high energy with a strong work ethic.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.