Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We are revolutionizing the home design market by providing a delightful design experience for everyone who is considering making a change to their home.
We’re looking for an intern to work in our in-house Design Team. This is a great opportunity to jump into the world of online interior design, work with clients from all over the country, and learn from a team of designers who are innovating on the way the industry has traditionally existed. The intern we're looking for has a great sense of style, is technology and Photoshop savvy, and believes, as we do, that everyone deserves a beautiful home. Sounds like a great fit? We'd love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Learn the ins and outs of being a successful online interior designer on the Havenly platform.
- Work 1 on 1 with clients to create their dream space.
- Source furnishings and decor from a wide variety of vendors and price points.
- Provide an exceptional client experience. Communication and client service are as important as creating beautiful designs.
- Stay on top of design trends.
- Other initiatives to support the internal Design Team as needed, but the focus will be on design work.
- Knowledge of interior design principles.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Amazing communication skills, both written and verbal. Not afraid to speak up and ask questions.
- Tech savvy (we do everything online).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great taste and an eye for a range of design style.
- Passion for helping people find solutions, helping them achieve their design goals.
- An eagerness to jump in, work hard, soak up and learn as much as possible in your internship.
- Able to work in our Denver office 40 hours per week.
- An interest in working towards a potential, full time designer role after successful completion of the internship.
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside.
- An environment where you can learn a ton and make an impact in a short period of time.
- Building a portfolio of your own design work.
At Havenly we, exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you!