We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, detail-oriented, and process-driven force-multiplier to join our fast-growing team! We’re looking for someone who works quickly and efficiently, has an eye for detail, isn’t afraid of a challenge, and likes being thrown into the deep end. The role - broadly speaking - will be to work with Wunder’s Project Originations team and help build out our national partnership network of solar installers and developers, ensuring that the engine that drives Wunder's growth is healthy, reliable, and scaleable. Daily activities will include developing and reporting on our overall pipeline health and market trends, ensuring data fidelity through periodic QC checks, ad hoc analysis projects and working cross-functionally with members of our financing team.
This paid position is ideal for a student that is looking to acquire experience in finance, renewable energy, and technology. We can be flexible with your schedule, but we would like a commitment from you to work out of our office, which is located in downtown Boulder, each week.
If you get excited about bringing an entirely new asset class to market, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, then this is the role for you.
- A Strong Foundation - You're an UNDERGRAD majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Economics, and you’re comfortable working in spreadsheets, conducting market research, developing presentations, and operating cross-functionally. Bonus points if you have experience in R, Hubspot CRM, and Zendesk.
- Experience-Hungry - You can work through the school year (we can be flexible with your school schedule and classes).
- You’re Detail-Oriented - The quality of our data is paramount. You’re comfortable working in spreadsheets, and you understand the necessity of accuracy, demanding perfection from yourself.
- You’re a Flexible, Quick Responder - The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, and can pivot quickly when needed.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help your teammate next to you succeed.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You find new and effective ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination! And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and having late-night dinner parties all over our mile-high home; Boulder, CO.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and one of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world.
SOME BENEFITS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- - One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- - A big, bright, modern and very funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- - Flexible work schedule
- - Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats