Customer Communications and Event Management Intern
Customer Communications and Event Management Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your "A game" and we'll show you what it's like to work at a fast-growing and ground-breaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
"I've been interested in the tech industry for as long as I can remember, which is why this internship at RingCentral has proven itself to be intriguing and challenging. I've found myself quickly adapting to the fast pace of the channel team through the help of my colleagues, who have taken the time to explain all about new software and given me tips about my projects. I also find the atmosphere very friendly, and I love that I get to learn from so many educated and inspiring people."
-Mckiernan Flaherty, Communication and business administration with an emphasis in marketing
Are you a creative problem solver with natural insight into process and procedures and a knack for communicating with a variety of personality types? If you answered yes, this opportunity is calling for you! In Customer Communications and Event Management you can play an active role in a rapid growing company and help shape the team culture. Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something your passionate about. This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Don't miss our application deadline: May 1, 2019, apply now so you can put your passion to work!
CCEMT interns will report to the CCEMT leaders while also working cross-functionally to deliver value across the entire organization. Each intern receives a project to be completed during your time here, the exact project will depend on your skills and interests and current needs within the CCEMT organization.
- Work with CCEMT leaders delivering across a diverse set of communications and escalations activities and technology projects.
- Collaborate with leaders within the GSS, GNOC, Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure strategic alignment with process and system development efforts.
- Work cross-functionally to communicate vision, evolution, project scope, timelines, and dependencies for all critical account program efforts.
- Ensure key initiatives aligned with the business strategy are meeting required timelines and executive commitments.
- Must be in Denver, CO area for the Summer
- Currently attending college as a Senior or graduated in 2018/19
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills and able to provide solutions to a variety of problems/issues of moderate scope and complexity
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2019 [10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 11th or June 25th
This role will challenge your knowledge, test-drive your skills, and strengthen your business acumen. As a member of RingCentral's CCEMT, the CCEMT intern will have access to a vast network of professionals and the opportunity to engage in professional development training.
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral's website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.