Client Services Intern
**Local Denver college/university students only please**
As a Client Services Intern on the Healthgrades.com Marketplace Team, you will deliver superior service to our customers, which include both Reseller Agencies and Provider Practice clients. Client Services Interns provide exemplary customer service, optimal program management, and efficient project management in an effort to build and retain customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Gather required campaign assets and deliver to appropriate internal teams in a timely manner
- Ensure internal and external campaign kick-off meetings, with supporting documentation, are held when deemed appropriate
- Communicate and deliver upon all program requirements and any special needs as defined for customers
- Securing vendor items and company partnerships relevant to executing campaign and meeting reporting requirements
- Work closely with Account Management and Product Development teams to monitor program delivery, and exceed client expectations
- Assist in troubleshooting any issues
- Assist with phone tracking and analytics vendors.
- Coordination and execution of additional local market advertising
- Ensure a thorough and complete QA of programs is completed prior to and during live campaigns
What you will bring:
- Currently enrolled Junior or Senior undergraduate student at a local Denver college or university
- Strong customer service background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize workload and stay organized in a fast paced, high pressure environment with frequent interruptions
- Basic understanding of digital media
- Display a generally positive, can-do attitude
- Must be detailed oriented
This is a 12 week long paid internship beginning mid-May through mid-August. The position will be approximately 40 hours/week.