CIP Intern - Web Developer
As an Intern with IHS Markit, you will undertake work on a real business project intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Overview of the Web Developer function:
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience:
- Familiarity with .NET, C#, and GIT as well as libraries and frameworks including jQuery, ReactJS, and Vue
- The ability to work to in two week sprints and prioritize a complex workload
- Passion for writing code that is maintainable, extensible, and logical
- A commitment to a high standard for quality and strong attention to detail
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
2018 Summer Intern Requirements:
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied?
- Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
- If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. Please ensure you are available as per the dates below before submitting your application:
- North America – June 04 to August 10
- APAC – May 21 to July 27
- EMEA – June 4 to August 10
- India – May 21 to July 27
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.