(CIP) Client Management Internship
As an Intern with IHS Markit, you will undertake work on a real business project intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Overview of the Client Management function:
A demonstrated ability to understand and document business requirements, compile project plans for delivering the requirements and gain sign off from business stakeholders will be key to success in this role. The candidate will work cross functionally with the firm and will regularly interact with a diverse set of colleagues, including sales, design, development, and engineering teams. May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organizations product/service strategies.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience:
* Excellent verbal and presentation skills
* Excel skills and proficiency with other MS applications (Word and PowerPoint)
* The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize a complex workload
* Strong quantitative, analytical and quality control skills
* Strong attention to detail
* A flexible attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
2019 Summer Intern Requirements:
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
* Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied.
* Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
* If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. Please ensure you are available as per the dates below before submitting your application:
Boulder Program begins – June 2019