Channel Operations Intern
Channel Enablement & Training Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your "A game" and we'll show you what it's like to work at a fast-growing and groundbreaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. Is an award-winning global provider of cloud, unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
"I've been interested in the tech industry for as long as I can remember, which is why this internship at RingCentral has proven itself to be intriguing and challenging. I've found myself quickly adapting to the fast pace of the channel team through the help of my colleagues, who have taken the time to explain all about new software and given me tips about my projects. I also find the atmosphere very friendly, and I love that I get to learn from so many educated and inspiring people."
-Mckiernan Flaherty, Communication and business administration with an emphasis in marketing
Are you a creative problem solver with natural insight into process and procedures and a knack for communicating with a variety of personality types? If you answered yes, this opportunity is calling for you! On our Channel team, you can play an active role in a rapid growing company and help shape the corporate culture. Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something you're passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Don't miss our application deadline: May 1, 2019, apply now so you can put your passion to work!
This individual will support the Channel Operations team, working with them to help develop and manage Channel Sales processes across multiple systems such as Salesforce.com and the RingCentral Partner Portal. In addition, they will be exposed to the creation and ongoing delivery of sales reporting metrics, general sales training and communication of important operational items to internal and external partner sales teams.
We are only accepting applications from students who are or will be in Colorado this summer.
- Currently attending college, pursuing a Business Degree (Spring 2019) with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Proficiency with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office applications
- Strong Excel and analytics skills preferred
- Interest and familiarity in using CRM systems and other cloud-based programs
- Solid record of past work experience and/or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Good teamwork skills, ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong Analytic skills and capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail, very organized
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
- Ability and drive to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Trustworthy with highest level of integrity and respect
- Strong work-ethic and commitment to learning
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2019 [10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 11th or June 25th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral's website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo, Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.