Agile Developer Internship
As an Intern with IHSMarkit, you will undertake work on a real business project intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Overview of the Agile Developer Internship role:
Contribute to a cross-functional team who are building amazing web sites for some of the biggest names in the financial industry. Learn from developers of all levels, evangelizing your knowledge and best practices to colleagues. Work with our clients to improve their current offerings in addition to conceptualizing new ways to engage with their clients.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience:
* Majoring in a relevant degree, such as information systems, or computer science
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; actively collaborates with team members
* Highly analytical and flexible, views roadblocks as an opportunity for learning and attacks them from multiple directions until a solution is found
* Database and/or automated testing experience is a plus
* Knowledge of finance and the financial markets is a plus
2019 Summer Intern Requirements
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
* Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied.
* Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
* If you do not reside in the IHSMarkit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. Please ensure you are available as per the dates below before submitting your application:
Boulder Intern Program Begins: June 2019
Paid Full Time Intern Program
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).