2020 Spring - Customer Success - Intern
Workiva is searching for talented Interns to join our growing Customer Success team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention. During your time at Workiva you will learn what it's like working at a high-energy and fast-paced software company.
What You'll Do:
- Create and implement customer documents using industry leading software
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance
- Gain exposure to some of the largest companies in the world and see how they utilize our technology to complete complex reporting
- See how our Customer Success Managers create a "wow" customer experience
- View the different phases of the customer life cycle and what role the Customer Success team plays in each phase.
- Have the potential to be customer facing and help lead trainings
What You'll Need:
- Completed second year at the undergraduate level
- Must be technically savvy and demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.