SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is seeking a talented and energetic person to join the Internal Education team as a Training Coordinator. This position is perfect for someone with experience in the SpotX platform looking for exposure to all types of training responsibilities. The Training Coordinator supports the Internal Education team in the planning, organizing, and delivery of training for SpotX Employees. Internal Education ensures the organization’s understanding of company operations and policies, the ad tech industry as a whole and the specifics of SpotX products. In this role, you’ll host trainings and design projects to create in-depth resources to aid employees as they begin and grow in their careers at SpotX. This position has the potential to interact regularly with operations and engineering leads, marketing and product teams, and sales representatives across departments. Work will be a combination of collaborative team projects and self-designated tasks based on identified opportunities. This role will manage projects from the research and content development phases to design and execution.
Making an immediate impact:
- Assist with building, launching and facilitating education programs, including but not limited to new-hire on-boarding, training weeks, product trainings, international and remote office training and industry updates to educate SpotX employees.
- Assist with the employee on-boarding process and help run new hire on-boarding sessions as needed.
- Help to develop educational material and content that support larger Internal initiatives - E-learning courses, tutorials, Management training, etc.
- Create connections with SMEs from relevant operations teams to use as resources for daily job duties.
- Partner with department(s) to evaluate training and development needs for specific business or performance issues and determine strategies to meet needs.
- Collaborate with other content creation teams, including but not limited to the People team, Product, Product Marketing and Marketing teams and participate in cross-departmental projects as required.
- Update and maintain training materials and tools (i.e.decks, pdfs, eLearnings, LMS, and reference materials) to reflect feedback, product releases and changing industry standards.
- Advertise classes to appropriate audiences and track enrollment/completion using data to guide further initiatives,
- Keep abreast of training and organization development research: learning theory, organization development theory, and new methods and techniques.
- Opportunity to specialize in a variety of verticals and teams dependent upon experience, including but not limited to instructional design, sales training, product training, engineering on-boarding etc.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by your manager.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- General understanding of the Ad Tech Industry.
- Thorough understanding of SpotX services and platforms a plus.
- Very strong focus on attention to detail and information accuracy.
- Ability to break down technical concepts and existing documentation into easy to understand training materials.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to facilitate and present to a wide variety of audiences - public speaking experience a plus.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and can manage several projects at one time.
- Passion for innovative, user-friendly design.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to quickly change directions in work and priorities.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Captivate a plus.
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees and foosball tables