Technology Recruiting Team Lead
At Alteryx, Inc., we live for the thrill and delight that happens when we help free the world’s thinkers to innovate in new ways. As you spend half of your waking hours at work, we make sure that time is spent pushing limits and fueling remarkable business outcomes for our customers. Our culture empowers associates to make a difference every day, as they collaborate with their colleagues to implement the Alteryx platform to achieve heart-pounding, fist-pumping moments of insight, preparing the new workforce for the jobs of the future.
Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a data driven recruiting leader that enjoys crafting unique recruiting strategies to largely impact an entire organization? If so, we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for an experienced Technology Recruiting Team Lead to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team in our Broomfield, CO office. In this role, you will provide leadership and support to the existing technology recruiters, act as a recruiting liaison to the Chief Technology Officer and create and execute on innovative localized recruiting strategies. This will be a hands-on recruiting leader that will own their own requisitions, many of them being leadership positions. But most importantly, you will be a part of a team that fosters a collaborative environment and strong partnership with our hiring managers. We are looking for someone that likes to laugh and have fun with their team while working hard to achieve goals, celebrate wins and grow together.
- Consult with business leaders and HR Business Partners to set and drive strategy and goals
- Manage a team who own finding, assessing, and closing all levels of candidates
- Develop creative and innovative recruiting strategies to meet the high growth demands of our organization
- Partner with recruiting leadership to create targeted recruiting branding
- Execute full-cycle recruiting for technology requisitions ranging from mid to senior level positions
- Collaborate on University recruiting strategy and efforts driven by the University Recruiting Manager
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, a majority of those focused on technology positions
- 1+ years leading a team
- Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
- Experience working with various recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree