Technical Sourcer (Marketing & Product)
Here's what you'll do:
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand their teams as well as requirements for any role for which we’re hunting talent.
- Strategize different ways of reaching out to external talent, always providing an engaging and exciting first-touch experience for our prospects.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn, boolean, and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and represent Gusto as the front-line touchpoint for candidates who express interest in joining our team.
- Track pipeline activity and keep our recruiting funnel filled with exceptional candidates.
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews, maximizing candidate experience and paying extreme attention to detail.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years in recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Organized and detail-oriented; you maintain accurate documentation about your work and report effectively to both peers and managers
- Clear & concise communicator
- Ability to qualify a role and plan out a strategic hiring plan
- Strong knowledge of the employment landscape in technology, especially in our markets of San Francisco, CA and Denver, CO.
- Proficient with Google Apps, especially Gmail and Google Calendar
- Some experience with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter is helpful
- Some experience with an ATS is helpful (extra points for Greenhouse!)
- Experience working in a face-paced environment -- you enjoy taking on challenges to make the business successful
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.