Recurly is a leading enterprise subscription billing platform that serves companies of all sizes including some of the largest Fortune 500 organizations in the world. We are growing our Boulder, CO and San Francisco, CA offices and looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will be responsible for the overall recruiting coordination with applicant tracking management, requisition management tracking, delivering an exceptional candidate experience, general administration reporting functions, and daily support to the Talent Acquisition team. In this position, you will have the support – and the responsibility – you need to make a difference on a grand scale.
The ideal addition to our team is task-oriented, motivated, and able to consistently maintain high standards of accuracy and efficiency. If you’re quick on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and interested in having your pulse on the overall process of growing a company, this could be the role for you!
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling interviews and the coordination of off-sites, events, meetings, presentations & program management
- Provide coordination and operations support to the Head of Talent Acquisition
- Responsible for coordination of on-site interviews, greeting candidates and ensuring interviewers are on time
- Oversee the recruiting organization’s project timelines and deliverables
- Build internal process documentation to support recruiting programs and business operations
- Prepare data and develop standard reports when needed
- Manage the job postings on our career site as well as external sites, making sure all jobs are displaying well in a consistent format and working
- Be a champion of Recurly’s employer brand by providing new pictures of employee events on Glassdoor and post on Recurly’s LinkedIn employers site
- Researching and sharing recruiting trends and best practices with the team
- Given additional time, light sourcing to help build our talent pipelines
- 1-2 years Recruiting coordinator experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Can work successfully both independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and professionalism
- Intermediate level Excel, Word and Google Docs skills
- Experience coordinating and managing events and meetings
- Experience with databases is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing, HR, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
Recurly is an enterprise-class subscription management platform that cuts through the complexity of subscription management to optimize and automate revenue growth. Founded in 2009, Recurly uses an open platform approach to easily connect with a broad variety of back-office systems. In addition to enabling lightweight and flexible custom integrations, Recurly also has powerful out-of-the-box integrations with enterprise solutions like Salesforce, NetSuite, and Avalara to provide efficiencies through end-to-end automation of billing events throughout the customer lifecycle.
Recurly's flexible architecture, coupled with deep expertise in the payments industry is validated by the billions of dollars in transactions the company processes each year. Thousands of companies worldwide depend on Recurly to manage and optimize their rapidly-growing subscription businesses.
Offices located in San Francisco, California and Boulder, Colorado.