Sr HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for Workday system optimization, implementation of new modules, testing, configuration and analytics. The right candidate must have 3 to 5 years of hands-on configuration experience in Workday. This role will partner with business stakeholders to increase business efficiency and automate business processes through Workday. This person will be a critical part of our HRIS team helping to deliver solutions that enable our internal customers to accomplish their goals.
- System configuration expertise of the following modules: HCM, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Expenses, Recruiting, Performance, and Time Tracking.
- Design business processes.
- System security architect.
- Integration creation and support.
- Calculated fields expertise.
- Testing and data validation.
- Production support.
- Knowledge share with HRIS team members.
- Project manage mid-sized and smaller projects, drive to success.
- Create process documentation.
- Deliver training.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience configuring Workday solution required (focus on HCM).
- 5 to 7 years of related HR or consulting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage own tasks on multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated leadership and ambition.
- Deep functional knowledge of HCM.
- Extensive life-cycle implementation experience and roll-out.
- Solid business analysis, requirements gathering, and process design skills.
- Experience with global implementations across multiple countries.
- Ability to conduct end user training sessions.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave