Senior Technical Recruiter
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is 150 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Empower our customers to execute in the field faster, and ultimately, ‘win the ground game!’ GoSpotCheck provides mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks to their field teams, analyze real-time reporting data, and drive action to accomplish critical business goals and objectives. Our customers complete 650,000 tasks each day in over 70 countries and include market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more.
At GoSpotCheck, we pride ourselves in being innovative, problem-solvers. Collectively, we are a group of dog-lovers, philanthropists, creative thinkers, goofballs, world travelers, and more. Our values include Go to Bed Smarter, Own It, and Do Great Work. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
What You’ll Do
- As a Senior Technical Recruiter on the Talent & Culture Team, you’ll run full cycle recruitment to bring the best and brightest minds to GoSpotCheck. You’ll be a trusted partner to the engineering teams, not only sourcing great talent, but also continuously improving the vetting and decision-making processes.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll work hand-in-hand with the Hiring Managers to pinpoint exactly what the ideal candidate looks like, before we send a single InMail!
- We’ll build a solid pipeline of candidates for all our engineering roles thanks to your tireless networking efforts, innovative sourcing strategies and knack for keeping up with the latest tools available.
- We’ll be proud to have you reppin’ GoSpotCheck out in the community - Whether you’re at a career fair, a meetup or speaking on a panel, you’ll be the ultimate ambassador of our employer brand!
- When offer time comes around, we’ll all feel confident that we’re hiring the right person for the right role and that there’s no place they’d rather work than GoSpotCheck!
- Whether a candidate receives an offer or not, they’ll always look back at our application process and recall what a great experience it was.
- At the end of the day we’ll build the strongest product and engineering teams in Denver, thanks to your ability to find and attract great people to GoSpotCheck.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of technical recruitment experience, with a focus in software engineering.
- You are in recruiting because you have an ability to connect with people, and truly care about the candidates.
- You might not be able to write a line of code, but you are able to easily look at a list of technical skills on a resume and determine what type of role a candidate is qualified for.
- No one asks better questions than you - You relish the moment a candidate says “that’s a really great question.”
- You’re aware of your own bias and constantly look for ways to improve your objectivity in the interview room.
- Being around people energizes you - You don’t demand all the attention in the room, but you certainly don’t shy away from it when you have it!
- You know how to work a room at a networking event - You not only meet the people you need to meet, but you have a memorable presence.
- When it comes to negotiating offers, you understand that compensation is only one driver and not always the lever that needs to be pulled.
- You can live with the idea of having too much work and not enough time to do it, and are able to prioritize.
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring more junior recruiters.
- You (preferably) earned a Bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description