Senior Sourcing Specialist (Talent Acquisition)
Are you interested in becoming part of a recruiting team that is powered by numbers and responsible for fueling rapid company growth? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Are you a data driven sourcing expert that loves to dig deep to discover talent no one else can? If yes, we want to chat with you.
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Technical Sourcer to join our high-growth, customer-focused team here in Denver! The ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with a team of Coordinators and Recruiters focused on passive candidate search and developing pipelines of talent for positions across Analytics & Data Science, Engineering, and Product. Candidates must be able to successfully manage and prioritize several concurrent searches against tight timelines and while hitting all customer SLAs. Must also have a passion and reputation for passive candidate generation, relentless attention to detail and customer service orientation, and a sense of urgency unlike anyone else. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Technical Sourcing across the CTO’s organization, sometimes supporting recruitment of other areas when needed.
- Partner with full-cycle recruiters to build pipelines of passive talent across a variety of technical disciplines to include Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Software Development, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive research and on-going relationship management.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives including continuous improvement related to all sourcing techniques and process flows while leveraging technology / automation.
- Develop creative and unique approaches to delivering candidates for every search.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of sourcing / recruiting experience in an agency setting, in-house recruiting environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- ATS experience (Greenhouse ideal) with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Flexibility to support recruitment of other areas within the organization as often as needed.
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of energy and a great sense of humor.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Flexible Time Off, 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.