Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
As a Senior Recruiter, you will partner with and support the Operations Team to help build a team dedicated to Alto’s mission. You will source, recruit, and manage the candidate experience. You will be a partner to employees on multiple teams and at varying career levels and act as both an employee and company advocate.
You will partner with Hiring Managers to craft the recruiting strategy behind attracting, assessing, and hiring top talent. You will grow diverse and inclusive teams and be extremely passionate about candidate experience. You thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment and are unafraid to dive into ambiguity. You are eager to rise to a challenge and see mistakes as opportunities for growth. You are excited to grow Alto to provide the best healthcare experience to all our patients!
- Partner with Operations/Pharmacy Leaders to understand the business needs, set hiring priorities, and develop the hiring strategy.
- Create the recruiting process for new roles we have never hired before. You will own the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer!
- Create a meaningful candidate experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Talent and People team to ensure smooth transitions across the candidate/employee lifecycle
- Assist with on-boarding to ensure our new Altoids have an exciting and stress-free first day!
- Keep our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) up to date.
- Manage any agency relationships and be the point of contact from Alto.
- Deliver metrics and reporting on a regular basis to help track success
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have both strong sourcing and recruiting experience
- Have worked in a high volume recruiting environment
- Are excited about working collaboratively across different levels and teams
- Love measuring success by using data
- Have been a part of a high growth recruiting team
- Think about things holistically and feel strongly about consistency
- Value responsibility and are team focused
- Are extremely organized and accountable
- Have at least 5 years experience as a Recruiter
- Have a passion for Alto’s mission and values!
It’s a plus if you:
- Have worked in both Tech and Healthcare/Pharma companies
- Have experience with Greenhouse
- Have experience focused on Diversity/Inclusion programs
- Thrive on variety
You’ll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced and ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role at the company level and want to be apart of Alto’s success.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Want to be a part of a company that is helping the health and wellness of others
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.