BombBomb's looking for an experienced senior recruiter to join our team in the Colorado Springs, CO office!
Join one of INCs fastest growing companies, and one of the best places to work in Colorado Springs! At BombBomb, we're working to re-humanize the planet by building tools that make it easy to create simple video messages on computers and mobile devices, send them through email, text, social media, etc., and track all the results - when they're getting opened, click, played etc. We've built the bulk of our team through referrals and word-of-mouth, but we're at a point where we need some expertise in continuing to source amazing candidates who can contribute to the amazing culture and vision we've established here.
Here's what we're thinking:
BombBomb’s Senior Recruiter lives out the core values of BombBomb (relationships, fun, humility, flexibility, service) by employing the systems and processes that support talent scouting and acquisition through successful placement and onboarding. They primarily enjoy meeting and recruiting top talent while also shaping and refining BombBomb’s recruiting and interviewing practices. They also participate in the onboarding and successful development of new employees. Secondarily, they influence company culture and diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Lead the successful recruitment and acquisition of approximately 80 “A-players” in the next two years.
- Optimize the talent pipeline by iterating on the processes and systems previously instituted such that:
- the pipeline is sufficiently filled to meet business hiring requirements,
- time from business need to placement is
- and >50% of face-to-face interviews result in potential offers.
- Administer the “‘Who,’ The A Method For Hiring” process customizing and adapting where necessary to meet unique business requirements.
- Assist as needed with new employee orientation and training initiatives in collaboration with department leaders.
- Participate in BombBomb’s employee volunteer “People Team” to nurture healthy communication and culture and reinforce the core values.
- Participate in BombBomb’s employee volunteer “Values in Action” efforts.
The competencies you'll need to win:
- Proven experience - 6+ years, proactively recruiting in a fast paced environment, preferably in a technology industry.
- Ability to hire A Players - Sources, selects, and sells “A Players” to join the company.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of professional communication.
- Knowledge - Proficiency in managing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and familiarity with best practices in hiring. Ability to teach others in the Who Process, behavioral interviewing and legal hiring practices.
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with leaders to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement for BombBomb’s mission, people, and culture. Has a can-do attitude.