Senior Leadership & Development Professional
Are you ready to join a highly innovative team whose work is revolutionizing the way consumers interact with and use energy? We solve hard problems and empower our utility partners and their customers to use energy more effectively. We are seeking a Senior Leadership and Development Professional to join our People Team in order to positively and creatively impact our employees' professional development within our vibrant and growing organization.
What you get to do
- Thought Leadership: Understand impactful, best-in-class methods to develop associates from entry level to executive leadership.
- Strategy: Alongside HR/TM, design and develop the overall strategy and roadmap for professional development at Tendril, including coaching and assessment elements.
- Instructional Design: Leverage knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design to build compelling and impactful learning journeys and drive organization support.
- Facilitation: Serve as an exceptionally engaging facilitator that can inspire and energize a group of participants.
- Partnership: Partner with internal stakeholders and external vendors to design best-in-class resources and experiences.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify key insights from analytics to drive improvements to leadership development programs and resources.
- Culture Ambassador: Act as a role model, driving cultural assimilation and our values in everything you do.
What you bring to Tendril:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in designing and delivering professional development programs across the organization
- Passion for helping others grow
- Creative and innovative thinker and able to generate ideas and impactful outcomes
- Exceptional facilitation skills and can easily engage an audience
- Strong instructional design background and understand key concepts in adult learning theory
- Strong project management skills and possess both operational rigor and a detail orientation
- Fantastic relationship-building skills to work collaboratively with partners across the organization
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, and can balance setting long-term strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- Possess a can do attitude and a problem-solving orientation
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to improve programs
- BA/BS required
- Certifications such Tracom Social Styles, Insights, or DISC a plus
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome
Tendril’s high energy, sometimes silly, fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Tendril. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and adult parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative and flexible paid time off policy;
- A 401(k) plan with generous matching;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps, who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.